Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tattoo's-Part 2

Part one was awhile ago.....you can read about that one if you dig in my archives....Picture may come later....anyway I get Molly up from her nap a couple weeks ago and she never napped but played, which is fine because she played quietly in her bed. Well, it just so happens that she had a marker in her bed...a green one. Anyway her arms and her legs were all green when I went in to get her.

So I asked her, why did you do this and she finally answered that she was like Emma's mom. Molly had payed attention to me talking to our neighbor about her new tatoo and Molly wanted to have drawings on her too.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Abby! I just came across your blog & I love reading what your family has been up to. That story about Molly is hilarious! Wow, your kids are growing up. If you're ever visiting your parents for a weekend & have a free hour for lunch or coffee, give me a call!
Erin