Saturday, October 4, 2008

Transform

So, I am sitting at the table helping Molly with her breakfast when I hear these weird sounds coming from Jack (quich, quich,quich) something like that...anyway he keeps repeating and moving around really fast on the floor. I finally ask what he's doing and he said he's transforming. You see, they have been suddenly fasinated with Transformers and so I DVR'd Transformers Animated a couple of times and now Jack thinks he is a transformer (not really). But he literally "transformed" all morning before school and then after school he had to show me how they exercise....in case you are wondering...they practice transforming over and over again....so that's what I heard after school. It really is pretty funny. Especially if you have no idea what he's doing on the floor....like Scott did after work. Once I told him we just started laughing.
I wonder what their next toy facination will be? Hmmm, maybe I should think back to our childhood. That's what they usually bring back...you know, the stuff the parents used to play with.

No comments: