Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trader Joe's Favorites

I was talking with some neighbors (Nichole and Susanne) about Trader Joe's and we were all sharing our favorites so I thought I would compile a list....so do share....

What are your favorites?

Mine:
I am sure I will forget a few....
any of their cheeses
cinnamon grahams (they taste like home made ones)
pizza dough
espresso toffee pillows (candy....thanks Nichole...a new addiction)
great olive oil at a great price!
Triple Berry O's (cereal)
ABC cookies (my kids like them...more for their shape than the taste)
Apple Crushers (for kids lunch....applesauce in pouches with a straw)
Brittney Blend Veggies
Roasted Frozen Corn
candied pecans (great on salads)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE TJ's at our house.
Whole wheat flour-great price. We also get the multi grain pancake mix. They have the best whole wheat pita's there. The kids love them. I make little cheese pizza's out of them. The cheese there is a great price as well...fresh mozzarella...yum. We love TJ's because we can eat healthier (no preservatives) and the kids don't even know they are eating healthier stuff. We only buy whole wheat pasta there too...much cheaper and actually comes in a 1 lb pkg. The whole wheat tortillas are great. Can you see a whole wheat theme going on?
I guess I could go on and on. Wish we had one closer.
Oh...and I a also LOVE the graham crackers!

Nichole said...

I hate to admit that my Espresso Toffee Pillows are already gone. . . must make a return trip soon!! :)

Anonymous said...

I prefer Whole Foods. Great store as well!