Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Texas



Well, I finally feel more recuperated after a long trip back from Texas. I took the kids to Texas to visit Grandma and Grandpa, Caleb and Laura, and hopefully their new baby. I am so thankful that it worked out that I got to see their new little one (Liliana), who in my opinion is absolutely precious!!!! Laura, I totally forgot to ask how you spell her name? How will you spell Lily? Lili?














Anyhow, we had a great time in Texas and it was jammed pack with fun! The only troubles we had was getting home...our flight was cancelled so we had to wait til the next morning where the airlines scheduled me at 5:50am to fly with 3 kids....yeah, that was fun! Actually it wasn't too bad, just some mild meltdowns from Molly. One included her kicking the seat in front of her and tipping her tray table, which of course was holding a full glass of apple juice, which slid right off and into my tote bag! Oh the joys!





So now I have had a mini nap, Molly has had a big nap and we are ready for an evening of happiness!







Jack in the magic show at SeaWorld






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time. You get a gold star for traveling alone with all 3!

Penny