Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I said, "No!"

No, it wasn't me that said, "I said No!"

We went to the Touch a Truck event in Carmel and the kids had a lot of fun climbing on all kinds of trucks and honking horns! and more horns! Oh, and the very loud air horn on the snow plow! Plus we came home with lots of free things that will probably end up in the trash...except the beach balls from St V's...they may last a little longer.

One of the trucks the kids got to climb in to, was an Army truck. The boys climb up and I ask Molly if she wants to get in too. She looks at the Army guy and says no ( her face says "I don't want that man to get close to me, he looks scary). I think well, she's probably just saying that and tell the Army man, that sure she'd go up there, so he helps her into the truck.

She smiles for a picture with her brothers and sits for a little bit and then they all venture back down and out. When Molly gets down besides me, she looks up at me and says, "I said No!"

No comments: