Saturday, November 1, 2008

Be Nice

I have been focusing with Molly on being nice A LOT....and less on the "pretty" stuff. Well, the other day, Molly commanded me (her tone was very commanding) to take her potty (and no "please"). I said, "Molly, you don't talk to Mommy like that. You need to be nice and use your manners and say please." So I took her potty after our little talk. The next morning she came down stairs and said, "Mommy, will you help me go potty, please?" Wow, she said please!

I didn't say anything, but just took her hand and headed toward the bathroom. As we are walking down the hall she looks up at me and says, "I so proud of you! I love you Mommy!"

Hmm...I think I was supposed to say that.

2 comments:

Blessed By Four said...

Abby that is so cute! I love when they say things like that!

Blessed By Four said...

That is so adorable. Sometimes it's so fun to listen to what they come up with.