Friday, November 14, 2008

Reminisce

In a completely random order.....

Rubik Cubes....and moving the stickers so I could actually finish the puzzle
Reebok Princess shoes....mine a dusty rose color
Leg warmers
pegged jeans
2 or 3 pairs of socks layered
colored hose....are those coming back? yikes!
Aqua Net....or Rave.....
How high can I get my hair?
"Material Girl"
"Don't Worry Be Happy"
"Red Red Wine"
"Parents Just Don't Understand"
My Smurf glasses
Tie Dye
Shirts with big tails
big hair bows
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Kirk Cameron
Air Hawk (ok, I had a bro. and he picked what to watch)
The A-Team.....Mr. T
Saved by the Bell
The Cosby Show
Family Ties
Gimmie a Break
Knight Rider
Who's the Boss?
21 Jump Street
Alf
Miami Vice
Moonlighting
(Did I watch to much tv?)
MTV
"Sledge Hammer"
MC Hammer
"I just Died in your Arms Tonight"
"Missing You"
Whitney Houston
Bon Jovi
Crimped Hair
Side Pony tails
Frosted lip stick
Colored mascara....dare I say Green?
Blue eyeshadow
Rolled sleeves
tying your big xxlarge tshirt in a knot on the side
tight stonewashed jeans with snaps on the side
scrunchies
spandex
ripped jeans
body shirts
parachute pants
mc hammer pants
friendship bracelets
friendship pins (you know with the beads and the safety pin and you trade them?)
Jelly bracelets (I think I had enough to go up my whole arm)
fake retainers (with a bent paper clip) I know, I am a loser
Jelly shoes
oooooo! How about puff paint?
Trapper Keepers
Break Dancing....I remember watching the 8th grade boys break dance at recess. They would bring their boom boxes and card board. I think I was in 6th grade.
Cabbage Patch Dolls
Strawberry Shortcake
Barbie Head Hairdresser thing a ma jig

The End

3 comments:

S & L Gutwein said...

Those were funny! I remember most of those too!

L, Ann and boys said...

hee hee =o)

Ann

Erin said...

Those are hilarious, Abby! I remember about every one of those too. The pegged pants and high hair were so cool! I remember one year my hair didn't even fit in my school picture :) Thanks for the walk down memory lane.