Thursday, March 25, 2010

Miss Owl






I finally started some decorating on the second floor....mainly the kids' room because they get fun rooms. Still haven't painted much though....I randomly found these really cute owl Wall stickers at Target in Dec. and thought they were so cute. Molly and I had fun decorating her walls. Then I started seeing owls everywhere....in the stores and blogs. I made a cute owl to add to her decor with leftover fabric. Isn't she cute?


Then another random thing....Drew found a medium sized branch in the church lot and asked if we could bring it home....I said, "Sure!" He looked a little shocked....unfortunately, he didn't get to keep it....but I did:) well, Molly did! I put it in Molly's Woodland Creature room as a bow "collector". I got the idea when I was in TX visiting Laura and she had a really huge branch in Lily's room with all her bows on it....It was so adorable I wanted to do it too, but we don't have any big trees to take branches from. So, I had dismissed the idea...until it just happened. The picture is on an angle....that's a curtain to the right....


1 comment:

CLS said...

super fun.... looks like you've been a busy little thing. Love the bubble skirts... may have to make a few for my little ducky. MISS YOU!