Friday, February 25, 2011

Items for Sale

Grey flannel scalloped booties with pink bows
Cobalt blue pleated scarf with white buttons

Light blue and navy wool rose hair clip


Chocolate brown scalloped booties with tulle bow and orange embroidery



burnt orange wool moccasins with navy wool rosette
Are you in love? I just wish I would have had the idea when Molly was little enough to wear them!
For sale only at the Missions Auction on Saturday at our church! Sorry! But if you like chili....and you like auctions...and you like donating to a good cause.....maybe you should come:)
Or, have a baby and ask me to make you some! They have been really fun to make!
Have a happy snowy day!
Abby



8 comments:

Deann said...

Too Cute!! Katie has wanted to know how to make those darling flowers since Teryn made them with you!

aklopfen said...

Thanks Deann...They are really easy to make...I will have to show her some time....or I could even email you the directions if I can find them.

smw said...

those shoes are all so awesome!! so cute!

aklopfen said...

Thanks Shar,
Do you know if you are having a boy or girl? Tell me your fav. colors.

smw said...

we're having a boy. i love lots of colors. gray, red, blue... :)

aklopfen said...

That's right....I remember now...

T and M said...

oh my, those shoes are adorable. i've been eyeing a pair on Etsy like those, but i'd much rather buy from you if you are feeling like making a couple more...your craftiness is inspiring & makes me want to buy a sewing machine ( : Mandy

aklopfen said...

Hey Mandy! Tell me what colors you like and boy or girl ones....I can whip some up and email you.