Thursday, February 17, 2011

Touching up here and there...



I have been itching to do some decorating....I think it was the late night at Riley Hospital with Molly. They had wireless internet, so I did a lot of browsing and reading and getting great ideas...well, I think so:) My first thing I tackled was our stool that sits at our kitchen island. It was a boring honey color....Changed it to black this fall and last week decided late one night to put a number on it. Numbered items are really in....I see it on everything...kinda fun. I picked 5 because of our family total...the kids were worried about that...really? yes...they thought it would be terrible if we had an addition to the family and there was a 5 on our stool! I simply said that I wasn't planning on any additions and that even if there was, a five on the stool is just that....a 5!




My other decorating fun was taking coordinating scrapbooking paper and cutting it down on one side so it would fit in my printer:) Then I printed our family rules, framed it in a frame I had and posted it on the wall.
Happy decorating! What have you done lately?

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

those are so cute!i love your style! you seem to be able to do so much with so little!!