Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh Crackers!

I love to bake, especially breads and one thing on my list of "to do's" are to make crackers....and boy did these turn out good! They didn't last long around the house. I brushed them with a little of my TS Roasted Garlic Oil (oh yum...it's one of my new favorites that is retiring Aug 31 boo hoo...yes, I am stocking up on it) and sprinkled them with

Kosher salt and TS Garlic Pepper (another one I am stocking up on before it retires).


Cowboy Jack wanted to help with the stirring. I love the way he dresses up in different characters....today he was a cowboy.


Now, if I can just get over my sinus problems I would feel much better! I think I better go lie down....again.....





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

T and M said...

home made crackers sound yummy. do you think you could post your recipe? Mandy

aklopfen said...

sure...I will post it on my Recipe Blog.... www.intheklopkitchen.blogspot.com

I just have to find it first:)

Jill said...

I'm sure they were good if you made them, Abby. I've never tasted anything bad of yours.