Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Don't Look UP

After walking up a restaurant's steps, I looked up...I sure hope they are securely fastened to the chandelier! By the way, great places to eat in Minneapolis! So many....hard to choose from but this one was very good! Hell's Kitchen....

I spent almost a week in Minneapolis for my Tastefully Simple National Conference. I had a chance to tour the headquarters, which was absolutely fab. What a great place to work! Their break room had every sort of fun thing to do....pool, tv, coffee bar, dim lights, fire place....I could go on. They also had a workout room, beautiful landscape, a huge peaceful lake property (named after our top seller Bountiful Beer Bread, Lake Bountiful) complete with a small cabin, beautifully decorated old farm home, and a fire pit.




Now back to the real world and getting those kids ready for school....soon....

2 comments:

Jill said...

A fun perk for your hard work!

Penny said...

Glad you had a great time!