Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Milk Man


I am so glad to have a milk man right now.....it is a total convience and a bit frivilous BUT I knew that we might be snowed in last night and so I just ordered my other groceries last night and wah-la! On my front porch this morning are my eggs, milk, butter, and cheese. I didn't have to shovel the drive to get out and get to the store and we will be set the rest of the week. Plus the prices are pretty comparable to regular price at the grocery store....except for the fresh milk and ice cream.

So we are having a great day snowed in....7 inches here in Westfield! Baking some fresh 10 grain bread....warm and toasty here:)


3 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

oh...a milk man sounds very nice. =o) which site did you order from?

Ann

aklopfen said...

Oberweiss....I only do it everyother week and so I know I have milk coming if we run out and I don't want to go to the store. I convinced myself (and scott) to try it out because I would save money in the long run by not going to the store and picking up impulse buys (which I am good at picking out)!

Erin said...

How awesome is that to have a milk man!! It's tempting to move to a bigger city so we have one too :)