Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not Me!

So this blogger I came across has a "Not Me! Monday"....it's pretty funny. So I am going to take a spin on things and list mine from the week so far. I am not going to do this every Monday....just a random blog entry. So here is a list of my "I didn't"s.

I would love to hear yours....so feel free to comment and post some of your "I didn't"s.

1. I certainly didn't let the boys stay up late on a school night to build with legos. And I certainly didn't have fun with them.

2. I didn't let the breakfast dishes set at the table until 2pm before I cleaned them up and I definately didn't just put them in the sink until suppertime.

3. OH, and I didn't eat 3 chocolate chocolate chip cookies that were reduced for quick sale in the bakery because that would be very glutenous (even though they were very fresh and soft still for being on the reduced for quick sale for 50 cents).

4. I didn't shovel the driveway at 12noon so my husband wouldn't have to do it when he got home. It's cold out there! And I did not complain in my head about why I was shoveling because that would defeat the purpose of helping my husband with a happy heart.

5. I did not give in to making homemade pizza for Drew when he broke down and sobbed because church Family Pizza Night was cancelled due to the snow and weather. Leftover soup is already to go so it would make no sense to make pizza. Right?

6. I positively did not let the kids make a complete disaster of the living room and dining room with their toys and forts. Couch pillows are not made for that! and I certainly did not let the leave it up for two days. That would drive me up the wall.

7. I absolutely did not NOT wash my hair when Molly threw up on me on New Years Eve. That would be so gross to just rinse it out in the sink. How lazy can you be?

8. One more I can think of is that I did not NOT do the laundry all week nor did I let last weeks laundry sit in a clean pile for 4 days waiting to be folded. That would make a lot of wrinkly clothes.

Maybe more to come on another day. I look forward to hearing your I Didn't s :)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I did NOT see my dear friend Abby K shoveling the driveway around noon as I was driving to pick up a daughter at preschool and think, "WHY in the world is my friend Abby shoveling the driveway!?" She is gonna give the rest of us nonshoveling wives a really bad name! Thank God my hubby isn't driving by right now to see this!" :) Love you Abby!

Anonymous said...

That's cute, Abby:) I might have to try this!

Erin said...

I loved reading those Abby! I've been behind on my blog reading, so I had fun reading your past few posts. Comforting to read about breakfast dishes on the table and clean clothes needing folded, sounds familiar to our house too :)